7.31.2009

Carter's 6th Birthday!

Dear Carter,

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  I can't believe you are six years old.  The time has flown bye.  You are a great kid.  You are very competitive and you love to be first in everything you do, even though it drives me nuts!  You are so great with Chloe and are so sweet with her.  You and Aidan play and fight all day long, but I know you love him.  I love just watching you two when you are cracking each other up.  You love to play with your friends.  You love Legos like there is no tomorrow, playing with dudes and basketball.  You love your cartoons and your silk even though you said it is time for you to give it up, now that you are six.  You love to chat and to have your down time.  You are so much a product of me and I love you!  I hope you had a great day and may more to come.  I can't wait to see how you grow and to see the boy and man you will be.  Thanks for coming into our lives six years ago.  
I love you!

Love, Mom

1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Now that was one sweet post, he will love reading that someday...You are a great mom!