10.07.2008

Launch!

I guess it is time to announce my new venture...
For all of you who don't know, I am starting my own business.  The name of the business is "Ellie Belle".  
I am specializing in custom baby blankets.  I am designing and making the blankets.  I am now in the process of getting my website made and then people can order from it.  Yesterday I had a "photo shoot", courtesy of Ashley Swapp Photography, with my kids and my brother's kids for the website.  So, here are a few of my favorites.  Let me know what you think?  My website is elliebelledesigns.com, and I will let you all know when it is up and running.  I am really excited and a bit nervous about all of this, so we'll see how it goes.  Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive!  If anyone is interested in a blanket just let me know!



9 comments:

Emily Jones said...

You go girl. I'm sure it will be a success. I will spread the word here in CO.
At first when I started reading your post I thought you were announcing you were prego with a girl. The name of the company sounds like a name you would name your own daughter. I love it. Good luck

johnandcourtney said...

Very exciting! Good Luck!

The Ball Family said...

Wow...those blankets look beautiful! I will defanitly have to buy a few! Good Luck!!

Williamson Fam said...

Thats so exciting, are you going to be making them as well, and will it only be online? I will for sur put the link on my Blog, what a big venture, but you can totally do it.Congrats!

Rhonda said...

You continue to amaze me Erin. What a wonderful idea. I would love to buy some of your blankets...After all, all my grandkids need at least one.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Awesome, Erin! So cute, too. Once you get your website up, let us know and I'll be sure to put a link on my blog. How fun and good luck!

Paige said...

These pix look great! And I looooove the name! Who came up with that I wonder? :) Good luck. I will buy some soon in an attempt to boost the economy.

Paige said...

I love the name!!! I can not wait to see the website! Congrats! We miss you guys!

Tanya said...

Hi Erin! I don't know if you remember me but this is Tanya (Sweeney) Jorgenson, friends with you guys like 8 years ago or something. Anyways, I just stumbled across your blog and I wanted to say hi. You guys look great and your boys are too cute! Tell Joe hi for me and here's our blog if you want to check us out.
jorgensonclan.blogspot.com
-Tanya