11.04.2008

Trip to the Hatch House

In October we have a holiday weekend called UEA (Hunting season) and so I thought I would go to my parents with the boys for the break. It was really nice, but much hotter than I had prepared for. I had to go shop and buy the boys some shorts and short sleeve shirts because everywhere we went the boys were so hot. Any excuse to shop!
We had the cousins over for a sleepover which my boys love! Aidan and Georgia were the last ones to fall asleep. They were playing the piano at midnight. We finally had to put them to bed, while everyone else was sacked out on the couch.
Aidan loves wearing Papa's boots. It was so funny watching him try to walk in them. Here he is in basketball shorts, which he wears under all of his clothing, everyday!

New P.J.'s that light up!! Wow, the excitement!

0 comments: