11.22.2008

Just an opinion from a tough critic

Yes, yes, yes, I went to the opening of Twilight with some friends!  And, yes, I am one of those loser women who was there!  The whole night was hilarious!  It started off with my friend Natalie almost getting in a fight with a 50 year old woman.  That started things off pretty funny!  Then Natalie's sister, Amy, asked this guy and girl that were there to together if they were dating.  (And we felt bad for any guy that had to be there, but anyways)  The guy said "yes", and Amy told the girl, "I hope you know that he is expecting some later"!  The couple just laughed, because it was so true!  Amy then sneaks in to the theater and saves us seats, which was great because we ended up with some great seats!  I want to take Amy everywhere with me from now on!  We finally get in after waiting outside, in the cold, for about an hour.  The movie starts... and it was sooooo BAD!  We laughed through most of it!  There were a few good parts and I liked Bella and Edward, but Jasper, really what can I say, he was so weird!  Every time he came on screen it made me laugh!  Anyways, although the movie was not that good, the night was so worth it!  So, no offense to all the Twilight crazies!  Go and enjoy your fantasy!


signed,  
 still a devoted fan of the books.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Twilighters are so crazy here. I am not one, but there are some truly obsessed stalker women in my ward. It is really kind of funny to watch. Today Claude and I went to see the new Bond movie and the twilighters were everywhere - sooo crazy!

Natalie said...

I'm totally blog stalking you. Thanks for coming to the movie...yes it was bad, although Amy and I can usually find humor in anything. Lets do it again soon!

Emily Jones said...

I am just starting the first book so I will see the movie soon. Did you see how Melanie said she saw the movie but hasn't read any of the books because she didn't want to be let down. Sounds like Mel! How is you blanket business? I got an invite to John's wedding. Wish I could come. I guess he is moving out soon, that should be nice for ya......
Love and miss ya

The Millette Family said...

I am with you sister!

Tara said...

i still haven't seen it. the craze is really hilarious!

Kym said...

Saw the big news on Paige's blog!! Congrats!!!

Kristin Jones said...

Hey you guys...don't know if you'll remember us. We were in a BYU ward together for a while. I found your blog from another and just thought we'd say hi. Your boys are darling!