11.18.2008

The funny things he says...

Aidan is at one of my favorite ages right now, 2 1/2, because he is always saying the funniest things!  So, I thought it was time that I started writing them down.

No matter what I ask him, like it's time to eat, it's time to change your diaper, it's time to get dressed, or it's time to go to bed,  he always says, "Not yet, K?"

At night time we say our prayers and I try to help him by telling him things to say, and no matter what I tell him even if he has not said it, he will always say, "I already said that."  And he will say it in a whisper and then I will tell him no you haven't and then we'll start arguing in the middle of the prayer, it turns into a vicious circle, but it is so cute.

He went up to one of the guys Joe works with, Kent, and said, "I Kung Fu Panda and I punch you in the nuts!"  Kent was busting up!

If we laugh at something he says, he will tell us, "That not funny."

When he does something crazy, which is all the time, he says, "That is awesome!"

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

This is one of my favorite ages as well. They sure do know how to make people laugh with the things they say!

Williamson Fam said...

Ok, that's flippin hialarious, i have an obession with nuts, but i wont go into that, here! Miss ya!

Angela Romeril said...

Oh that makes me miss you guys even more! Will you be down for any of the holidays? We would love to see you?

Rhonda said...

Too cute! I love the age of 2. They are not baby's anymore and start to communicate with you. It's awesome and beats the crying only stage for sure.

Burnside Family said...

Aidan is a character but so darn cute!