11.04.2008

pumpkin carving

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love everything about it. I really love carving pumpkins! My kids only like it when there is a finished product, the rest of the time they were watching a movie. It helped to have my mom in town because she did one of them! I think that they turned out pretty good! My mom came in town last week to meet John's soon to be brides family! Did I mention that John is getting married on December 6th?! Anyways, it was fun to have her here for the week, and my boys just love her to death. We just run crazy and do so much, I am now using this week as a recovery!


I could not get Aidan to take a normal picture. He is making a weird face in all of them, what a dork!

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Aidan is looking so old in all these pics, what a big boy!

Andersen Fan Club said...

Erin, I finally came to your post!! I love a fellow Halloween Nerd!! The boys look adorable!