5.29.2009

Last Day of Kindergarten

Today was Carter's last day of school!  I Can't believe that kindergarten is over.  He is going to be in first grade next year and that is just crazy to me.  He was really excited about today.  He has really loved school and done so well, I am very proud of him and what a good kid he is.
Being silly before school!
In his classroom getting ready to go.

Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Graham.  He loved her and so did I.  She was great for him and he made some wonderful progress in her class this past year.  I hope Aidan gets her when he goes to Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

What an exciting time and even more exciting that he will be gone for the most of the day, when he goes to 1st grade...He's such a big kid..Fun times!

The Ball Family said...

How exciting...my kids still have 2 weeks left until summer break!

Andersen Fan Club said...

you have been so busy! I can't wait to see baby girl, we were so excited with the false alarm!