5.27.2009

Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was almost a month ago but I am just getting around to it.  I love being a mother, but I think it is funny that the one day that you are supposed to celebrate motherhood is the one day that you don't want to do anything motherly.  
Mother's Day was great!  I did nothing all day, but get pampered!  Joe got me beautiful roses and new perfume and a very sweet letter of his undying love and appreciation!:)  The boys got me some jewelry and dresses.  They even picked them out themselves and I have to say they did a great job!  We went to Joe's sisters house and all the guys made dinner for us and it was delicious.  It always tastes better when you don't have to cook it.  Kudos to the guys, they did an awesome job!
Thanks to my boys for making my Mother's Day wonderful!  I love you!

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh so glad you had a great day, you deserve it, your a great mamma!Now drop that baby out already...

Emily Jones said...

I think it is kind of funny too how your husband wont let you "mother" that day, well at least fot the first couple of hours...(when he gets pooped out)
You deserve a great day. You are such a babe and a cool mom. I can't even see your little belly in that picture.
Good luck with that little girlie comin soon!