2.03.2009

"But she is not on my list!"

This past weekend I went out of town and went to my mom's house on a spur of the moment decision to help her with John's reception, but I had to find a babysitter for Friday because I was going to be gone then and Joe has to work.  So I got my friend, Stacie, to watch them.  Stacie really hasn't baby sat for us before, but her sister has for the past couple of years and she has been around when her sister's watched them.  


When Joe was leaving in the morning Carter was not happy that Stacie was going to be watching him and told Joe that, "she was not on his list of favorite babysitters!"

Joe asked who is on your list?  And this was what he said,

1. Tiffany
2. Ashley
3. Daddy (Yeah, Dad is considered a babysitter :) )

Then he asked Joe, "actually, who was the girl that took us to the fire station?"

Joe said, "Taylor."

Carter said, "actually she is number 3."

I guess Dad got bumped to #4!

Joe called and told me this and I thought it was hilarious!!!  Carter cracks me up!  
By the way, Stacie was great and she has now been added to his list!  
Thanks Stacie!

 

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Now that Stacie has been added to the list, I hope that their dad hasn't been kicked off! LOL

Williamson Fam said...

That's really funny.. If you guys would ever come play then i think i could added to the list, and i for sure would take the #1 spot...

Emily Jones said...

kids are so funny and honest. Tell Joe that Brandt is a babysitter too. How was Cali?

Tara said...

that is so freakin cute erin!

Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER! HOPE YOU DID SOMETHING FUN TODAY! LOVE YOU!