1.21.2009

Ahhh, a robe...

When little people wear big people things it just cracks me up!  

Carter has been bugging me for a robe for a while now (I am not really sure why) and the other day I was at Target and found these for 75% off, and thought what the heck!  One is Iron Man and the other is Batman, so I thought it was perfect and, man, was I right.  They love them and want to be in them all the time.
Can someone get me my brandy and smoking pipe?


Aidan loves to sport any random hat he finds.
This kid always makes me laugh.

8 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I think it is a kid thing. They are so cute in their robes!

Williamson Fam said...

Ok that frickin creacks me up, and aidan looks so old, its been to long, lets play please! And my friends know your friends Brandt and katie, just a side note...

Tara said...

that is really stickin cute erin!

Emily Jones said...

A song comes to my mind when I see those pics....."We be, big pimpin' spendin the G'sss. Yea I know, same ol dorky Emily.
Miss Ya

Erin Boyle said...

Those are awesome pictures!

Paige said...

They look like they are about to host an edition of "Materpiece Theatre"...that is until Aidan adds the construction hat! Funny stuff!

Jen said...

Your boys are hilarious! I love their poses. So...we finally started our blog and this is the only way I know to let people know. Hopefully I keep it up. Love you guys!

Jessica Garthe said...

Your boys are so cute!!! Glad to hear that you will be adding a girl to the bunch. It was good to see you this past weekend.