1.09.2009

Baby #3!!!

Yes, I am pregnant! I know that many of you already know and I would have posted this sooner, but I have not had the Internet. So, I am due the first of June. And we just found out on December 29th that we are having a GIRL! We are all very excited, especially Carter because he said that he did not want another brother. I am 19 weeks along and feeling good. So anyone that wants to send presents in any shade of pink is welcome:)! It is so fun to look at girls clothes, it's nuts!!
Baby girl is waving Hi to you all, or Joe likes to think she is flashing "West Side!" How cute is she already? O.K., she is probably not that cute right now, I am sure she looks like a mutant still, but one can imagine how cute she will be.
Look, no penis! I am so used to penises in my house.:) Yeah for a vagina!!!

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Erin, you are too funny! Congratulations! She will be beautiful, just like her mother! Any names yet? Wow, I was just thinking, there are a lot of grand children in your family!!!! How wonderful!

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!! That is so fun! Little girls are so precious and so fun to shop for. I bet she will have your boys wrapped around her finger in no time.

Natalie said...

Glad to see Joe got the internet fixed! Love the update.

Tara said...

soo excited for your little vagina. congratulations erin!

Williamson Fam said...

Its about time you post, the baby is almost ready to walk out..I'm so happy for you guys and more excited its a girl, yay for va-g'g's....Can't wait to buy her something...this baby is going to be spoiled rotten..

Paige said...

It's about time you post again! Geez! Baby Girl Brown is clearly your child...waving to her adoring audience. Nice. Love the posts..especially love the little Ninja. Caris would like Carter to know she likes his dance moves.

The Ball Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Girls are a lot of fun!

johnandcourtney said...

We are so excited that Bella will have a girl around to hang out with here in Utah. We can't wait to meet her!

Kym said...

Yeah for the vagina! What fun you will have with a little girl!! Congratulations!

Angela Romeril said...

What the heck! Erin that is awesome! Congrats to Joe too! Girls are fun! You'll love it!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you and Joe. It's about time for a little pink in the Brown household.

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Congrat's to you, how did you manage making a girl baby, can you give me some pointers, I think I am a boy maker, oh well! Yeah for you and your beautiful family. That's such exciting news.