2.16.2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my 28th birthday!!  I had a really nice day just hanging out with Joe and the boys.  Friday,  Joe and I went out to a great restaurant and a movie which was really fun.  Joe was supposed to be out of town all weekend, but he surprised me by not going and staying here with us, so I guess that was the best present of all, not being all by myself on my birthday and Valentines Day!  
Thanks Joe, I love you!
Carter really wanted to go and get me a present.  He decided he wanted to get me a new ring, so Joe took he and Aidan shopping and they got me rings that are super cute!  
Thanks boys, you are so sweet!
So, I have to say that over all my birthday/Valentines Day was great!  I got to spend a nice night out with my sweetheart, and a fun day with my family and got some great presents!
Thanks to my guys for a wonderful birthday!  
I love you so much!

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

And wasnt it icing on the cake to see me as well, ya i thought so ..Love you and glad you had a great a day, when i was at the mall looking for the perfect gift nothing was perfect enough for you..Love ya!

Emily Jones said...

Love ya girl, Im glad you had a great day. Joe is good about surprises!
Miss ya, how's that belly?

Tara said...

happy happy birthday!!!

Drew said...

Happy Birthday! And Joe is a great guy! I know you know this but you are super lucky to have such a stud husband!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Erin! I thought of you and am sorry I didn't call. WE were celebrating Kyle's birthday too. Glad you had a great day. I love you! Steph