6.13.2008

1 YEAR LATER!!

TIME FLIES!!!


This past week (the 9th) marks the one year anniversary of us being in our house. I can't really believe that it has been a whole year already. We are finally getting all the little thing finished around the house; but there are alway more things that I want to do, and I don't think that will ever end. Now with our backyard in, it feels like a finished home. I love our home and am happy we are here in Orem. I can't wait to have parties in the backyard!!
We feel so blessed to have all that we have and we truly know where it all comes from.



5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

I love your house and i cant wait for you have to parties in your backyard either, lets play!

Burnside Family said...

The house looks great. We can't wait to see it in person

Angela Romeril said...

Check out this website.
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

Ande send me your email address.
Thanks for coming over today! It was fun!

Emily Jones said...

I remember having to walk on a wooden plank to look into your house before it was finished. It sure looks awesome. New homes are the best.
I miss you.
Love ya

Rachie said...

I love you house...I can't wait to see it in person.

BTW, did you "pimp your blog"