3.04.2009

Another trip to good old Disneyland!

This past weekend we went down to So Cal to see Joe's parents and to get away.  We took the boys to Disneyland on Friday and we had the best time!  Joe's parents came and joined us for a few hours and my parents were down there also.  So, the boys had Disneyland and both of their Grammies and Papas.  Does it get any better than that?  I don't think so!  Disneyland was great it wasn't too crowded and the weather couldn't have been any better!  We had the best time.  I think I love Disneyland as much if not more than my kids.  I love spending time with just Joe and the boys, we always end up having so much fun!
I was a bit worried that my boys were going to get beat up in L.A. for wearing Celtics sweatshirts.
Aidan was game for just about any ride.  Too bad he isn't tall enough for most of them.
Aidan and Daddy on the Rocket Ships!
On the Jungle Cruise, and Aidan being his normal self.
They love getting autographs!  Here they are with Jesse from Toy Story.

0 comments: