3.04.2009

At the happiest place on earth!

Of course you have to take a family picture at Disneyland!
As we were leaving Disneyland around 11 pm, I said, let's get a picture of us before we leave.  And Joe said "Why, it's not going to be any good?!"  he can be such a downer sometimes!  But, I have to admit, it really wasn't any good, we all look a bit wiped!
Another picture of us and again not a very good one!  What is wrong with us?  And, yes, I am officially big and fat!!  I normally try and avoid all photos when I am pregnant, somehow a few got in.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Totally no fair. How is it you got to go twice in the space of 6 months??? SO SO SO jealous.

Rhonda said...

How fun. We are going on Friday. Claude and I are staying at Nicoles and then going to Disney Land on Friday and Jonny is meeting us there! I can't wait. Love all your pics!

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh how fun for you guys..You look so great..