10.05.2009

The first of many school projects

At Foothill Elementary they have this tradition to decorate soda bottle for the fall festival and do a cake walk type thing to get them.  So, the night before, Carter tells me that he wants to do one.  So, at around 9pm we start on some concept.  Well, being that they love Star Wars we decided to make a light saber.  I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so my self.  Carter thought it was pretty awesome!  This gave me a glimpse of thinks to come in many more years of school and school projects and 9pm work sessions where in all reality I end up doing it.

1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Wowsers is that a light saber or are you just happy to see me? That is really good, i remember the missions we had to make in school, my dad made me the BEST one EVER!!!!