10.17.2009

One rare moment

Today I took Carter and Aidan to see  Where The Wild Things Are (one of my favorite children's books) and it was just great!  And I had one really neat moment with Carter.  At the end of the movie when Max is leaving the Wild Things and returning home, I looked over at Carter and saw that he was crying.  After the movie was over he came over to me and gave me a big hug and was just sobbing.  I think he was a bit confused as to why he was crying.  I asked him why he was crying and he said that he was happy and sad that Max was able to get home and see his mom.  It just melted my heart and mad me cry as well.  I love that kid.  He holds such a special place in my heart.  Carter, thanks for giving me a wonderful moment today.  And a day to make me feel so proud to be your mom.

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Thanks to the hormones that sweet post, made me cry, that is so sweet, and what a great boy you guys have..And thanks for ruining my eye makeup for the day...

Paige said...

That is so cute!! I can't believe he cried. What a tender boy!