10.05.2009

She found her thumb!!!

Baby girl found her thumb!  Can I tell you how much I love thumb suckers!  They are the best babies because they can sooth them selves.  Carter was a thumb sucker and one of the best babies!

Chole at 4 months:
weight: 13 lbs. 6 oz.
height: 24 in. long
50% for weight
75% for height
25% for head

I just adore this little girl.  She is delicious!  She is everything that is good.  I am so grateful for the joy that she has brought into this house.  She is trying to sit up and getting close to rolling over.  She sleeps through the night and is now sucking her thumb.  I love it!

5 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Thumb suckers are SO cute!! She is an adorable little baby - with or without a rat tail. haa! Glad you are enjoying having a sweet baby girl to add to the mix of all those boys at your house.

Williamson Fam said...

Ahh i love thumb suckers are well, kara is one and is still one, its the best thing ever, i just hope she knocks it soon..I cant beleive how big she is getting we need to play soon..

Andersen Fan Club said...

I LOVE the thumb, reminds me of Brodie!!

Jenna said...

Precious! She is adorable! I hope Addison becomes a thumb sucker. She just found her hands a few weeks ago and has stuck her fingers in...so we'll just have to wait and see! Looking forward to seeing you guys more often when the season starts!

Stephanie said...

Holy Cow Erin! She is so cute! Even before the rat tail was cut.