7.09.2008

Camping

Over the 4th of July weekend we went camping with the Browns. I have not been camping since before I was married, and some may say that I am not the camping type, but I have to say that I can camp with the best of them! It was a lot of work, but was fun. The boys loved it, and they especially getting dirty. Man, were the kids dirty; they started to look like they were a different nationality. We went to Deer Creek and went out on the boat and jet skies.
On Papa's boat.
Me and Aidan on the boat.
The boys!
Me and Carter on the boat.
Carter taking his first jump off a cliff.... o.k, it was more like a step.

8 comments:

Burnside Family said...

The kids had so much fun even thought they got so dirty. I loved being there with you guys and making fun memories. We love you

Tara said...

how fun erin! i am so glad you are doing a blog!

Janae said...

Looks like fun!

Kym said...

erin, i love your blog. i found it thru tara. so good to see you guys are doing well!! love, kym

Unknown said...

Hey Erin! I am so glad that you started a blog!!! Now I can keep up with what is going on. We really need to get together soon. Mason was asking about Carter the just the other day. This is paige, not taylor!!

Angela Romeril said...

I was hoping to see how the vacations went! Wow you guys have been busy. Riley is dying to see Carter so we need to get them together a few times before school starts! Call me on my cell.

The Millette Family said...

Hi Erin! I am so glad to find your blog! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I need to bring you cupcakes! Let's set up a play date for the boys and I'll bring some over! Look at the website and let me know what you want! :) www.cupcakechicutah.com

Emily Jones said...

Ok, camping!! Yea I miss our old camping trips, that must have been fun to go boating with your boys. I can't wait for our kids to get bigger and we can do fun stuff like that.
Oh and disneyland looks way fun too!
Miss ya