7.08.2008

Disneyland

What fun we had at Disneyland! I think that I might love it as much if not more than my kids. Carter was finally tall enough to go on most rides (40") but was to much of a wimp. the one ride that both of the boys love is the Buzz Lightyear ride which I think we went on 15 times in three days. I don't know, that might be some kind of record. the funny thing about that ride is that adults love it to. Everyone gets really competitive and tries to beat each others scores.


We went hard core and did the 8am to midnight thing everyday. And to say the least we were exhausted!



Aidan loved Buzz! On the last night I bought them a few things and Aidan was trying to hold all of it, he was so happy!

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! The buzz ride was my Brynn's favorite ride too when we went last year! How fun to have all the cousins together....love the Churro story!

Williamson Fam said...

I'm so jealous, looks the kids had a blast and your boobs look ginormous in that last picture, did you get some work done while you were on your trip..ha ha j/k