7.22.2008

"Mini Golf" with the boys

All day long on Saturday, Carter had been bugging us to go "mini golfing", what he calls it, and later that evening we broke down, and by we I mean Joe, and decided to take the boys to the course just across the street from us.  I had some running around to do, and by running around I mean shopping, so Joe went with the boys.  I had a feeling that things would be interesting to say the least.  Joe said all they did was lose balls, not let Dad help them and cry.  Sounds fun!  Carter keeps asking to go back, but I'm not sure we want to attempt that again any time soon.



1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ok you are cracking me up...I love the honesty and at the end when you say "we" wont attemp that again, dont you mean, 'joe wont attempt that again' there really was no you in the equation...