7.31.2008

Happy Birthday to Carter!

Once he blew out his candles is was finally 5, at least that is what he believes.  All day long I kept telling him that he was five and he would get mad at me and say, "Not until I blow out my candles in the night!"  So, in his eyes, at around 8:30 pm he was 5!  This year Carter is really into Batman, where as last year it was all Spiderman.  He couldn't wait to rip open his gifts and I think he was happy with all the Batman stuff.  Aidan is having a hard time understanding that it is not his birthday and the presents are not his.  Carter is being a nice brother and lets Aidan play with some of the Batman toys.





4 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Yea! Happy B day. I remember when you came to CO to visit when you were still prego with that little guy. Cute pics of his Bday by the way.
Love it.

Paige said...

Isn't there more partying to come? He's an animal! I can't believe he is FIVE! Happy birthday!

Tara said...

happy birthday carter! i can't believe he is five already.

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, Happy Birthday to Carter, wow 5 years old. He's such a sweetie.