8.05.2008

A visit from The Rock

Last week we had Joe's best friend Adam B., his wife Kristen and their cute little boy Rocklyn visit from Arizona.  It was so much fun to have them and to see their cute family.  Joe was so excited to have Adam here as well because we don't get to see them much and Adam is like part of our family and now so is Kristen and Rock.  
The boys could not wait to see little Rock and they were so cute with him.  It was nice to see that they were sweet with him and didn't want to gouge out any of his eyes or rip off his limbs!  I thought they were cute with him, Adam and Kristen on the other hand may have thought they were a bit much, I don't know.  So, sorry if they were.  One night we watched Rocklyn while Adam and Kristen went out and the boys were making him laugh and were such a help.  Joe came home and was home for about a half an hour and he said "I know I haven't been home long, but I don't think I am ready for another kid!"  It just makes me laugh that after such a short period of time and he is ready to say that.  Rock was such a sweet and good baby and a joy to have.  It's been a while since we had a baby around.

The boys and Rock.

Aidan and Rock.
Carter and Rock.

1 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Cute pictures! Thanks again for having us - we had a GREAT time with you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon.