8.25.2008

A Pitcher, not a Belly Itcher!

Joe had the opportunity to throw out the first pitch at an Orem Olwz game on Saturday.  He represented the Flash and he threw a mean curve ball across home plate! --- Ok, maybe not a mean curve, but he got to home plate none the less!  
Way to go my little A. Rod.!



We also lost Aidan for a while at the game and Joe and I started to panic!  The game was packed and here in Utah everyone has kids and most of them are blonde, so it is hard to find the one that belongs to you.  I finally found him with one of the Owlz security guards.  The guy told me that Aidan kept saying, "I'm not lost, my mommy is lost."  He had tears all down his face and I just felt so terrible!!!  But, he is now safe and sound, thank goodness!

1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh how scary,i hate that feeling, it has happened to us a few times, maybe next time you wont get lost mommy....