8.29.2008

Olympic Withdrawals!

This year I became totally addicted to the Summer Olympics.  Never in 

past years have I been so interested.  I was up at all hours of the night watching everything from swimming to trampolining (I didn't even know that was a sport, but because it was in the Olympics I was totally enthralled!).  Carter was even sneaking out of bed at night (1:15 am) to see if Phelps was swimming!  It got really out of hand because nothing else in my life was getting done.  Sometimes I think that TiVo is a curse, but then I quickly come to my senses and realize that I am talking crazy.  Because without TiVo how else would I be able to fit in an unfathomable amount of TV watching hours and spend time with my family.   So, this past week I have been having Olympic withdrawals when I turn on the TV and nothing but Walker, Texas Ranger is on (a show my mom secretly loves, but I won't let her watch it in my presence!)  Although, I think that this is a good thing because now I can get back to life!!! 

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Erin... It's Rhonda. I saw your blog from Nicole's. You have an adorable family. Love your blog and love hearing about your family. We miss your family so much, but it is so great to hear about you and your perfect little family. Love ya, Rhonda

Tara said...

i would be more than happy to!!! my last friend gave me $100. does that sound fair? lets set up a time...email me and i will send you my number.

Tara said...

oops...hatch_tara@yahoo.com or maybe i will see you tomorrow!

Burnside Family said...

I love Walker Texas Ranger!I am a secret fan too. The Olympics kept me up way to much but it was fun to watch.

The Ball Family said...

LOL.. I am the same way. I record all of the shows I like to watch and as soon as the kids go to bed at night I am glued to the TV. I really need that time to relax or I think I would go nuts! What would we do without tivo!?!