8.05.2008

Fly, Fly Away!!!

The day has finally arrived when the birds can fly!  Here are the babies and their mom.  Now that they can fly, down comes the nest!!!  On Saturday we knocked down their nest and cleaned up all the crap!  It was a good day!  But, they are still with us and more pissed off than ever!  Now they just sleep on our lights on the porch and every time I walk outside they swarm around me and chirp, chirp, chirp.  I am afraid that they are going to dive bomb me one of these days!  I thought that ripping down their nest would make them leave, but noooooo!  What am I going to do now?  

If any one has any tips let me know!


Here is the mother bird on the tip of the rocker, she is a real B****!!!

6 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Those D.A.M. birds, as BRandt would say. SOmthing like that happened to my parents back in Livermore and they used to dive bomb my dad's head everymorning as he left for work. Great visual, huh? Hang in there. Oh I would have loved to see Adam B. and a little man they nickname Rock.....that is so perfect.
Take Care

johnandcourtney said...

See, this is why birds are no good....

Williamson Fam said...

Get a gun i tell ya! Get a Gun....

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

If we lived there I'm sure Adam will let you borrow his gun to get rid of them...in fact we have these ANNYOING birds at our other place and they always pooped all over our driveway and finally Adam shot them with a pellet gun! Sadly he killed one of the babies, but hey, it got rid of them for a while!!

Paige said...

Remember when we nursed Bob the Bird back to health in our garage? How far you have fallen!

Janae said...

You gotta gun? That might solve your problem ;)