8.24.2008

First Soccer Practice

On Thursday Carter had his first Soccer practice for Under 6.  He was so excited!  The night before we went and got him all his gear, shoes, shin guards, socks, shorts and a ball.  it was so cute to see him all decked out in his stuff.  His first game it Tuesday, so it should be entertaining to say the least!
Once we got him all his gear I told him that I would go and play with him in the yard and try and teach a him a few things before he got started.  He told me "No, I will just play with daddy".  I kept Trying to convince him that I know some stuff and that I used to play soccer all growing up.  He just kept looking at me like I was talking crazy, and kept saying, "No, I will just play with daddy!"  It was funny because the idea of me playing a sport to him is just silly, and well maybe it is!

1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Gee you cant tell he's excited or anything. Your such a great mom..