8.24.2008

Grammie, Grammie, Grammie!!!

On August 7th my mom came for a visit and the boys could not get enough of her.  Aidan was so distraught when she left a week and a half later.  He just kept crying and crying and saying, "my Grammie, my Grammie, I want my Grammie!"  I think it makes my mom a little bit happy that they are so sad to see her go!  When ever my mom comes we get so much done, it is really great.  But when she leaves I am so exhausted!  That woman has more energy then anyone one I know!
Here we are at the Dinosaur museum in Lehi, that we go to every year when she comes.  It has become a tradition, and the boys always look forward to it.  We go eat at the little cafe at Thanksgiving Point and then go to the museum and sometimes we watch an I-max movie and then get an ice cream at the parlor.  It is such a fun day!
Thanks Grammie for the fun visit!
Carter, Grammie Liz, and Aidan.  Watch out there is a huge shark behind you!!!
Carter and Aidan at the dig site at the museum.
Carter and Aidan riding a dinosaur.

1 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Wow this is quite the mega post, isnt it? I love your mom i wish i could see her all the time...