8.25.2008

Carter's 1st Day of Kindergarten!

Today was Carter's first day of Kindergarten!  Wow, how time flies, I can't really believe that he's already in school.  He was so ready and so excited and I am so proud of him!  I think he was the littlest kid there, but oh well,... a big personality right??!!  I think he will do great and his teacher, Mrs. Graham seems great as well!  He went into class without even saying bye to me, so I think that he will be fine!  I am not one of those moms who cry, thank goodness, I am just excited for him!
Good luck my little man!
Eating breakfast before school.
What a big boy!
He was so excited to show everyone his new Batman backpack.
Me and my little dude!

7 comments:

Paige said...

Did you get all gussied up this early in the morning just so you could take this picture?:) You both look adorable!

The Ball Family said...

He looks so cute with his little Batman backpack! Shelby just started kindergarten last week and now I have 2 kids in school! 2 down, 2 to go!

Williamson Fam said...

Wow, he looked so cute, i bet he was so excited, and what a great picture of you as well..

Burnside Family said...

I love the Batman backpack carter! I bet you are going to have so much fun in Kindergarten. Erin you rock! Look at all the posts you have been doing, puts me to shame. I have got to catch up with my life before I can add more posts.:)

Janae said...

I LOVE the first day of school! It's my favorite day of the year. Everyone is so HAPPY!

Tara said...

not sure if john told you...wanted to invite you to belle's blessing this sunday in sp. fork at 11:00am and to eat at grandma hatch's house afterwards. hope you can make it!

The Bills Family said...

Congradulations, Carter! He looks so cute and so excited.